Hundreds of horses, along with their riders are injured or killed in car accidents every year. Keep your rides safe with our bright and stylish LED Light Up Safety Set. It's ideal for making your horse visible at night, as well as visible to oncoming vehicles and hunters.
- Creates extra visibility with bright LED lights
- LED lights do not create any extra heat, making it safe for your horse to wear for long periods of time.
- The collar straps are comfortable and adjustable from 69 - 91 cm (27.16- 35.83 in) for equestrian friends of all sizes.
- Water/ weatherproof
- Switch between three different flash modes: steady mode, slow flash, and rapid flash.
- Light up your ride for up to 50 hours in steady mode with our LED collar (batteries included, uses CR2032 battery)
- Batteries are rechargeable via USB for our tail lights. Fully charged after roughly 1 hour. Lasts 3 hours on a full charge.
- Looks great!
- Tail lights measure 100 cm (40 in) in length
- Choose from 3 different colors
- Protect your horse for life: Unlike with our usual 30-day return policy, if you ever have any issues with our safety set, just let us know and we'll send you a brand new one free of charge.
Looking for the perfect way to ensure your and your horse's safety? Horse lovers rejoice! Our beautiful Light Up Safety Set not only looks good but guarantees that your horse will be seen from all angles. Use our LED collar for up to 50 hours, and our tail lights for 3 hours. Then recharge the batteries of your tail lights via USB for 1 hour for your next outing. You can create a perfect and comfortable fit with the collar's fully adjustable straps. Each set includes one light up safety collar and one set of tail lights, ensuring that your horse will be seen from both the back and front. We've also included the option to choose only the collar or tail lights.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We have a 60 day return policy, so if you have any issues with your purchase go to our Contact Us page. If you have any concerns about shipping or store policy, please visit our FAQ page to get more details.